As a specialist in dementia care our homes are recognised as a valued and trusted solution to help your loved one maintain their independence in a safe and homely environment for as long as they can.
We have two homes in our group dedicated to providing a small, safe and secure home for residents living with dementia where our aim is to allow residents the freedom to live as independent lives as possible, within the security and support of the home.
All our staff are trained in dementia care, in order to understand the needs of our residents and be able to support them accordingly with care and activities that:
- Help your loved one remain safe
- Helps everyone understand different behaviours and needs
- Promotes and encourages involvement in stimulating and engaging activities
- Builds confidence and encourages engagement
- Builds self-esteem and physical strength